• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biggest faggots in the comment sections of O&A YouTube videos thread

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I'll start:

Screenshot_20220827-012802_Chrome.jpg

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
"Ant and Jim co-hosting". Why? So we can hear them assuage each others egos by laughing at every single joke the other makes, no matter how unfunny it was? They were funny with guests on, but those two twinks would constantly tickle each others nuts through verbal masturbation.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
"Ant and Jim co-hosting". Why? So we can hear them assuage each others egos by laughing at every single joke the other makes, no matter how unfunny it was? They were funny with guests on, but those two twinks would constantly tickle each others nuts through verbal masturbation.
The issue I have with these idiots is that there is nothing stopping Jim and Ant from doing a show together other than Jim being a fucking worm.

G

I guess I am gay. I would find a show with Ant and Jimmy, produced by Sam and Travis and Erock pretty interesting.

It would be better if Opie were there, because he consistently provided excellent material for these guys to riff on.

We have seen, repeatedly, that without Opie, these guys don’t know what to talk about, they talk about bullshit that doesn’t help make them funny, but I would take this line up if I had to.

But Jimmy won’t give up his cushy gig, doesn’t have the guts to stand by Anthony even though he claims to be one of his best friends, etc. etc.

But I will admit, whatever any of them are doing now would be a lot less funny than a show with Anthony and Jimmy cohosting with that pretty good lineup of producers giving the material that they can riff on. Bringing in Than would be even better, Than was a very good producer. So was Danny, but that ship has sailed