• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bigger leech - "Brother" Joe Q-mia or "Author" Patrick S. Tomlinson

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Patrick has no job and leeches off the government, and probably his wife. He occasionally makes money off "royalties" from science fiction "novels".

Joe has no job and has been leeching off his brother for years. He occasionally makes some pocket money by playing "gigs" at local dive bars.

It's like Joe and Patrick are the same person almost. It's a tough one man.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Rick did at one point have a job, and quit to chase his dream of farting into a couch full time and trying to sell his pathetic Will Tate impressions.

Joe had his stint peeling potatoes but other than that has never had a reason to wake up in the morning as far as I know.

Both are disgusting slobs that contribute nothing to society.

P

potatopeeler63

Samcro:
-didn't abandon daughter
-leeching money off brother, not taxpayers
-fat, but attempts to lose weight (ANYONE CAN DO IT!!!)
-gay (but in the closet, not proud).
-semi-retarded (he hates commies)
-served country :cool:

Rick:
-abandoned daughter
-collects welfare for fake disabilities with sham marriage
-very fat
-very gay
-very retarded
-services the bull

piggie, no contest...(what is that again?)

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Joe actually does care about his family and has ran a cover band and paid people for years. All are orders of magnitude greater than anything Pats ever done.

I'd be mortified if my wife had to find me a job.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I mean, Joe is Ant's older sibling and still goes by the name "Brother Joe" like his brother is his whole identity. Rick is more pathetic, Joey Cums still takes the leech trophy.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I wouldn't urinate on the pig man if he were on fire. I'd probably slam some brews with the retarded boomer and smoke him out with some weed and then crank some Cream