• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Lenny almost arrested for filming girls asses in public.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
They claimed he was taking upskirt shots but apparently all he did was film the moms ass and said “wow look at that piece of meat!”. Commenters saying he wasnt within 15 feet of the woman. But i cant blame the cops. They thought they were busting some creepy fucking sex pest and Lenny makes himself sound ssoo guilty. Luckily all ended well and noone was arrested (again).

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
They claimed he was taking upskirt shots but apparently all he did was film the moms ass and said “wow look at that piece of meat!”. Commenters saying he wasnt within 15 feet of the woman. But i cant blame the cops. They thought they were busting some creepy fucking sex pest and Lenny makes himself sound ssoo guilty. Luckily all ended well and noone was arrested (again).

Lenny is looking good! I thought he was a goner.