• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big Fag Youtuber gets HUGE Boner By Watermarking Half the Screen.

G

I wanted to write a comment on his page about how much he blows, but he blocks them just like he blocks his videos with gay watermarks. [URL]https://youtube.com/@GJB1[/URL]

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Should I copy and reupload every video he watermarks on an alt channel and one of you “fans” report me to him? Seems like kinda alotta work to fuck with someone i dont even know tbphwy. CoonSkin got me on the Ray Gordon Chess Channel trolling and now i email Ray multiple times a week telling him im an e-thot that makes so much more money than his stupid wannabe chess career.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Should I copy and reupload every video he watermarks on an alt channel and one of you “fans” report me to him? Seems like kinda alotta work to fuck with someone i dont even know tbphwy. CoonSkin got me on the Ray Gordon Chess Channel trolling and now i email Ray multiple times a week telling him im an e-thot that makes so much more money than his stupid wannabe chess career.
Is that why he's been making those MGTOW videos lately?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]i5gjWxzqiAQ[/MEDIA]

In the early hours of Sunday 20th November 2022 Elon Musk reinstated the account of the worst US President of the modern era. As soon as his account was unlocked I tweeted the jumped up egotistical moron and told him to go hang himself. I was about to deactivate my account for good as I don't agree such a twisted idiotic moron who encouraged people to storm the Capitol, which resulted in 5 people losing their lives, should be allowed to share a platform with the rest of us, Twatter said I was encouraging Suicide and so stuck me in the bird jail FFS :)