• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Big ass beer can

G

Found this big ass beer can at my local supermarket today, that's all.

[URL='https://gifyu.com/image/Su3oS']
Su3oS.jpg
[/URL]
How’s it taste, muthafucka?!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Oh I thought we were talking about the destroyers hog in the picture where he's holding the striped bass.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The biggest cans we've got around here are like 745 ml cans of Labatt Blue. They're fun to shoot with a pellet gun. You should drink the contents of the big ass can and shoot it with a pellet gun. Try to shoot the viking right between the eyes. Do they have pellet guns in Holland? Why does the moon sometimes come out in the daytime? If the Angels win the pennant can we be a family again? Can grass feel pain? Why don't your legs work? Were you in the war? Did you ever shoot anybody? Do you have any games on your phone?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
i was talking about those baked beans and shit in the background, it all looks so boring

anyway do you folks not have these big ass beer can in US? theres even ones that come with a little tap
If you go to a specialty beverage store you can find anything. In most markets and liquor stores you might find the jumbo Fosters (Strayan for beeah) cans, but that's about it for cans bigger than 24oz tallboys. You can buy 40oz glass and (probably)plastic bottles of malt liquor if you're really about economy.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
If you go to a specialty beverage store you can find anything. In most markets and liquor stores you might find the jumbo Fosters cans, but that's about it for cans bigger than 24oz tallboys. You can buy 40oz glass and (probably)plastic bottles of malt liquor if you're really about economy.
Please tell me you're a alchoholic without saying you're a alchoholic.