• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden has been very Republican lately

G

Between the Alaska thing and the submarine thing, Pat comment?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/13/us/politics/nuclear-submarine-deal-australia-britain.html[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://apnews.com/article/alaska-oil-biden-willow-drilling-climate-24f135580259b9f9b245383dba921fe7[/URL]

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I have browser extension for Firefox called "Bypass Paywalls Firefox Clean". There's a version for Chrome. Never hit a paywall on my laptop. Also I didn't click on that story anyway.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I have browser extension for Firefox called "Bypass Paywalls Firefox Clean". There's a version for Chrome. Never hit a paywall on my laptop. Also I didn't click on that story anyway.
I have fire fox on my phone but it's not available on mobile yet

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I have fire fox on my phone but it's not available on mobile yet

What's fucking stupid is that a few years ago, Firefox mobile had all the same extensions the desktop version had. But then the trannys at Mozilla overhauled the mobile version and broke that, for no good reason. The browser has been going to shit since they got rid of the Mormon CEO because he donated to an anti-gay marriage org. Mormons are sick fucks, but there is a reason Utah is top of the US for quality of life.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
What's fucking stupid is that a few years ago, Firefox mobile had all the same extensions the desktop version had. But then the trannys at Mozilla overhauled the mobile version and broke that, for no good reason. The browser has been going to shit since they got rid of the Mormon CEO because he donated to an anti-gay marriage org. Mormons are sick fucks, but there is a reason Utah is top of the US for quality of life.
Brave Mobile has a built in adblocker and works pretty good.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Deantis running mate looks like a fucking real estate cunt.