• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Biden appears to read @stealthygeek tweets

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The old fool went off of the script and I guess he pissed off not only Russia, but the international community entirely, by saying Putin cannot remain in power. I didn’t see the exact quote but it’s clear it was some Patrick-level delusion.

Do you all think Biden’s team reads Patrick S. Tomlinson tweets to guide foreign policy?

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout

the walked it back immediately because he's a doddering old fool who can't speak coherently.

G

He's fucked up every step of the way. First he publicly announced that under no circumstances would the US retaliate in any way if Russia invaded Ukraine. Obviously they shouldn't but you don't say that out loud. A thug like Putin only respects power and force. Biden told him he could do what he wants and face no consequences. Now he's effectively publicly calling for regime change, painting Putin into a corner and giving him nothing to lose. I think he also just said the States would use nukes first in certain scenarios. He's a demented old fuck who should be dozing in a rocking chair somewhere.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He's fucked up every step of the way. First he publicly announced that under no circumstances would the US retaliate in any way if Russia invaded Ukraine. Obviously they shouldn't but you don't say that out loud. A thug like Putin only respects power and force. Biden told him he could do what he wants and face no consequences. Now he's effectively publicly calling for regime change, painting Putin into a corner and giving him nothing to lose. I think he also just said the States would use nukes first in certain scenarios. He's a demented old fuck who should be dozing in a rocking chair somewhere.
Oh nice, I didn’t hear that. So our 80-year old President who should be watching reruns of The Maltese Falcon and chowing down on Werther’s Originals has a scenario or two that could warrant a nuclear response.

I wonder how Putin would react to getting a few bombs dropped on his country? Think he’d start World War 3 or just skip right to Doomsday?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
G

The closest thing to an association between Biden and Pat is that Biden has hobbies and tastes that would guarantee him a plum spot in the SFWA.
there's only like three degrees of seperation, where there's smoke there's fire.

1) beau biden fucks kids
2) beu biden knows ted lieau that chink senator
3) ted lieau liked patrick's tweets

this not only shows that patrick has back channels to the white house, but most likely molested his "found family". fucking sick.

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout

That quote isn’t even the worst part. It’s his cringey, lackluster delivery. He sounds so tired and unsure of what he’s even saying. And every time he raises his voice to pick up some steam, his quickly trails off and starts doddering again.

Does anyone really find comfort or inspiration from these feeble ramblings? He’s literally dying in front of the world.

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
there's only like three degrees of seperation, where there's smoke there's fire.

1) beau biden fucks kids
2) beu biden knows ted lieau that chink senator
3) ted lieau liked patrick's tweets

this not only shows that patrick has back channels to the white house, but most likely molested his "found family". fucking sick.
Hunter is the kidfucker. Beau is the one who had the decency to die of a Brain Tumor