• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beware the evil deceiver

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
On the left: The face Pig displays when pretending to be a joyous human connecting with someone
On the right: The true sociopath within; cold, selfish, jealous, and evil inhumanity

8a72d1ddb694c37e9f3d6bc54dc845ae.jpg

G

‘There is an idea of a Patrick Tomlinson. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.’

1649547010626.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That was where he had a Patrick Bateman moment and his jealousy of someone with a better looking book than his. " Its that leather?" Tries to take a shot at the guy hidden in a joke but couldnt hide his envy. Very telling interaction. Dan might need to do a deep dive with that clip on a podcast.

Last edited: