• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best O&A Interns that Weren't David?

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
I'll keep it simple:

Which interns (Beyond the immortal David) produced the best content for da show?

I've been working my way through the Intern Matt saga of 2011 and it's probably the most fun I've had re-listening to the show in years. I wanna keep the train rollin'.

G

I’ll admit - I liked when they went over the top fawning over Jackie and Sydney and enjoyed Sam playing along and half-heartedly pointing out that they also had boy interns and calling out how all of the male interns were always treated poorly.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
hqdefault.jpg

Forum Clout
My memory ain’t helping me here but was that the same bit where Mike Montone was also fucking with him at that event?
That's it. It was gold for me because he took every chance there was to torture "Shitloaf" on air, and the second a fraction of that shit was directed his way, he gets so mad he's almost on the verge of crying. One of the few clips of that show I genuinely ( :image_9248: ) love.