• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best Law Enforcement Job?

EraGodless

Forum Clout
What is the most comfiest Law enforcement job in the US?

Customs and Border Patrol? FBI/CIA/DHS/DEA? Local Police Department?
I live in a pretty big city that is surrounded by these little crappy cities that pretty much nothing ever happens in- they're all basically glorified speed traps. I imagine being a cop in one of those towns is pretty fawkin easy. The only problem is that if the shit does hit the fan, you won't be necessarily prepared (even if you have been on the force for years).

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
What is the most comfiest Law enforcement job in the US?

Customs and Border Patrol? FBI/CIA/DHS/DEA? Local Police Department?
Why are you trying to find out my location through advanced FBI tracking technology?

IMG_20230329_102338.jpg

IMG_20230329_102356.jpg

Please answer the question, fed.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
You don't have any friends among your colleagues at FBI Headquarters?
I wish brother i was in FBI. on govt payroll with excellent benefits in a first world country. Trust me cakehorn, it sucks being poor, depressed living in a third world shithole. I rather spend my life in a dutch prison than here.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I live in a pretty big city that is surrounded by these little crappy cities that pretty much nothing ever happens in- they're all basically glorified speed traps. I imagine being a cop in one of those towns is pretty fawkin easy. The only problem is that if the shit does hit the fan, you won't be necessarily prepared (even if you have been on the force for years).l
Where I grew up the police mostly handed out dwis and shook down teenagers smoking weed.