• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Bert Kreischer is the only person I get upset at when I see his face

He's not that unfunny. If thats the closest someone can get to praise as a comedian they should stop.

Thing is, compared to most people that are really famous right now for comedy, he blows them out of the water. Is that sad? Very much. But has he said some shit that makes me laugh? Sure. He's a bigger comedy nerd/smarter guy than he lets on. Like Larry The Cable Guy. I'd watch Bert before Larry for sure.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
You might not be aware of this, but in order to bullshit his way through college, Bert had to take a class trip to Russia. When he was there, he got drunk while Russian gangsters laughed at him. Then he helped the gangsters rob his classmates. It's not something he discusses very often.
He must have gotten a cool nickname out of it.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
Who is Geno?
7E1EA28A-C7CE-46C7-8402-91D269332CA3.jpeg

NewJersey.gov

imagine retaining your semen

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Thing is, compared to most people that are really famous right now for comedy, he blows them out of the water. Is that sad? Very much. But has he said some shit that makes me laugh? Sure. He's a bigger comedy nerd/smarter guy than he lets on. Like Larry The Cable Guy. I'd watch Bert before Larry for sure.
Shut up.