• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ben Shaprio vs Malcolm Nance on Critical Race Theory

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
I'm critical of Mr. Shapiro's race. I know he's a jew, but holy holohoax, he's the jewiest jew that ever jewed.

"Shapiro was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Conservative Jewish family of Russian-Jewish and Lithuanian-Jewish ancestry. At the age of 9, he transitioned with his family to Orthodox Judaism. He started playing violin at a young age, and performed at the Israel Bonds Banquet in 1996 at twelve years of age. His parents both worked in Hollywood. His mother was an executive of a TV company and his father worked as a composer.

Skipping two grades (third and ninth), Shapiro went from Walter Reed Middle School in The Valley to Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles in Westside, Los Angeles, where he graduated in 2000 at age 16. He graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2004, at age 20, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science, and then from Harvard Law School in 2007. He then worked at the law offices of Goodwin Procter. As of March 2012, he ran an independent legal consultancy firm, Benjamin Shapiro Legal Consulting, in Los Angeles."

Oy, vey!

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I thought he was just an internet politics personality. I had no idea he is a Harvard guy. No wonder Pat is so envious of him. Pat barely made it out of high school and this guy is skipping grades. No idea why pat thinks he is even on his level.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
watching and being aware of Ben Shapiro videos for any reason

If you need pointers on some railroad tracks to drunkenly fall asleep on near where you live, please let me or anyone familiar with your area know so they can direct you there and help you out