• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Being proud about being an alcoholic in his 40s might be pig's most pathetic trait

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Imagine trying to spin not being able to control yourself with drinking as a 41 year old man as something to be proud of. He calls himself a bar fighting drunk, an antisocial drinker with a 'purchance' for violence etc. How the fuck do you think that's cool in any way? That would be embarrassing to brag about if you were 25, let alone fucking 41.

He's just incredibly embarrassing and way fatter than a human being should be.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
This sounds cool to him.
FI9j-VLb-Vk-AEksbk.jpg

And this is him flexing when da sub started fucking with him. Fat.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Every drunk with anger management issues who has been in multiple barfights I know has been to jail. Pat would probably manage to get himself raped in PC.
The law doesn't fuck around with that shit where I'm from. If you're drunk and throw down, you're ass is going to lock-up for the night, no questions. If there's anything to sort out, they let you sober up in the drunk tank and sort it out the next day.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He's so complex and mysterious, the dangerous damaged bad boy, he's a puzzle all the local women are dying to solve! What fuels his inner turmoil? I guess that's between him, a bottle of Jack and the semen stained laptop that he hauls around with him.
Hey man he got that citation for disorderly conduct in Florida. This guy can be a real fawkin’ problem

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I've kicked every drug there is to kick multiple times and my bouts with alcoholism are rivaled only by crystal meth in terms of "which thing fucked my body up the worst before I finally detoxed." When you're a booze bag of Rick's stature you never take solid shits, it's always a very abrupt, loose, drop of a hat kind of deal. You're always bloated, even when your alcoholism reaches a point where you don't eat anymore. Your gut will protrude like that of a starved Ethiopian despite the rest of your body wasting away, arms and legs becoming spindly and frail. Your face will swell as well, always a sickening shade of red, and eventually, your nose will turn into a fetid, swollen, monstrosity.

Then there's the withdrawal and physical dependency. When you're shaking at the end of every shift and your heart feels like it's going to explode and you're clammy and you just need a fucking god damn drink already. And you get home and you pour yourself a double of whatever rotgut you have laying around, and you realize you've grown so used to this awful, putrid tasting poison that your body now requires it to feel any semblance of calm or normalcy. It brings me tremendous joy to know Rick is undoubtedly experiencing all of these things or will experience them in the very near future. Except for the "end of a shift" part. That he'll never know.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Really shows his teenager mentality yet being physically in his 40s. He never drank in high school because nobody invited him to parties to drink and he never went to college so he didn’t get that “keg party” experience. To brag about drinking in excess to the point of getting in bar fights shows he has zero friends because any friends would have cut him out for his constant bull shit. Friends always have those 1 or 2 “asshole” friends but they can usually handle their alcohol in public, especially at 41 but not Pat. He thinks it’s “cute” to be frat Pat which is why he wears his dumb hats backwards and pretends to like sports. In reality he’s like the 40 year old still at the townie bars with his high school football jacket still talking about the game he threw 3 touchdowns.