• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beige Frequency made a Liver King documentary

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
6id2ohkd3uq91.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Liver King has to be a trust fund baby. No sources of income at all. Hired a multi-million dollar PR firm out of nowhere. Flying on jets all over the world promoting himself. Would love to see his sources of income before he became internet famous.

His photography team or whatever are genius brains because they made him look 6'2" and not 3'8" like he apparently is. Never would have guessed he was Rogan height.

G

Beige Frequency fucking sucks. The way the subreddit blew him for his effeminate regurgitations of internet drama was a low point. He offers nothing new or interesting.
Beige Fagquency the cock-chopping queer can go jump in a lake and take his low effort "documentaries" with him. His videos would whine about Nana's racism rather than his real problem (his own negrosity) and he would get into faggy liberal arguments on the sub. Same with "OkaySeriouslyBro". That homo threw a hissy fit when I said I wouldn't call a tranny "she." I don't expect everyone to share my opinions, but those were two super faggoty positions to have.