• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Begging for likes

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
AG3XDJ2.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Meanwhile 5500 gays are having fun, dancing, and fucking their brains out on a Caribbean cruise. My best friend is among them. They work hard and save and get to enjoy a fun time off with like minded people. They’re not making Twitter jokes about “69”, hurr durr.

Pat’s equivalent is going to a “con” in Detroit and sitting alone at a table hoping some other lonely reject will pity him and ask for an autograph. Patso, you fat failure, is this what Mommy told you winning looks like?!

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Meanwhile 5500 gays are having fun, dancing, and fucking their brains out on a Caribbean cruise. My best friend is among them. They work hard and save and get to enjoy a fun time off with like minded people. They’re not making Twitter jokes about “69”, hurr durr.

Pat’s equivalent is going to a “con” in Detroit and sitting alone at a table hoping some other lonely reject will pity him and ask for an autograph. Patso, you fat failure, is this what Mommy told you winning looks like?!
we're still all dying to know what goes on on these cruises. spill the tea.

G

Honestly, I bet he hopes some MM Krill/Natalie Luhrs looking frump will give him a pity handjob.