• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Before he met the group of people formally known as "pests", Patrick pretended like he was in his daughter's life. (Embarassing tweets inside)

G

lol3.jpg

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
Every kid dreams of the day their biological dad turns up on the doorstep and tells them the story of how someone got elected when they were 4 years old.

Your daughter is going to laugh at your miserable life in a few short years, Patrick. She will be old enough to understand that you gave up any chance at parenting because you valued getting drunk and tweeting over her. That's assuming she is curious enough to even find out anything about you.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I am legitimately enraged reading those. If I was Jon it would be enough for me to put his teeth in with a hammer. Im going to make my little girls breakfast in about 30 mins, you fat fucking pig and I can only thank the lord that there is nobody like you anywhere near them.

May Annabelle sign up here in a few years and enjoy shitting on the fat fucking faggot who thinks he’s her dad with the rest of us.