• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Beetlejuice (1988)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/beetlejuice-1988[/URL]

Batman basically invades a tacky yuppies house to get them to kill themselves. I guess. Pat shows up to perform an exorcism and runs away like a very gay faggot. The cute chick from Heathers and Baldwin are in it. It’s actually pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
A movie that does not hold up for unusual reasons.

- Alec Baldwin is a faggot
- Tim Burton is a faggot
- Goths are faggots
Sigh... I wish I had a goth qt pie girlfriend. I know how you guys would complain she has ugly tattoos, but look.. she wears her pain on the outside. We could hang out at a grave yard and talk about Hot Topic and A Nightmare Before Christmas... ::sniff::

G

Is not liking big feet on a woman gay now? Makes sense in 2023. But no, just don't like any of Burton's films really or his "quirky" goth aesthetic.
Well I’m only figuratively a faggot so I wouldn’t know. Burton had some great insights for ‘89 Batman but sort of made the sequel a mess. Figuratively, child.

G

Well I’m only figuratively a faggot so I wouldn’t know. Burton had some great insights for ‘89 Batman but sort of made the sequel a mess. Figuratively, child.
I don't mind either of his Batmans, or at least used to like them when I was younger. Can't think of anything else I've seen of his that was bearable.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You guys are nuts. Burton went to shit around the turn of the century, but he had a decade long hot streak. If he died in a car accident in 1998, he'd be remembered like Kubrick.
I went to a matinee of his Planet of the Apes movie and I was the only person in the theater. I remember I strongly considered jerking off to Estella Warren.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Micheal Keaton is the best thing about this movie and he's only in it like 25 minutes top despite being the title character. It's not that good honestly