• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Been listening to this Ron and Fez playlist most of the week.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Really enjoying it but want to start full episodes.
Any recommendations on what year to start at? Planning on just listening from here unless there is a better archive.

There are a bunch of files in that FTP that are dummy files that are 3 seconds in duration, probably an encoding mistake of the Live365 intro (site that R&F was aired online back then)

Some of the full episodes are in the afro blogspot mega links. I can post it here later. But I think best bet is to use the youtubes. Looks like these channels are uploading full shows or at least segments cutting out filler and commercials.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
2001, you got Al, Billy Staples, uhh, da 'HAWKSTER
Quality's fucked on some of these, commercials every ten minutes, live the FM glory days. Or download it into VLC.
Unlike every other show, R&F seemed to be watching the clock constantly because they would do a hard 25 minutes with a 5 min commercial break every single segment, very rarely strayed from the schedule. True pros.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
there was a guy cleaning up old shows on youtube for a while named bobwhookidsamshow or something like that. otherwise best audio quality is probably from 2005 (XM) up to when they went to rawdog. I'm not sure if it was the stream or if whoever ripped episodes changed but some of the raw dog era sounds like shit. pretty much all of those are on archive.org

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I never really was into the Ron and fez but the stand alone fruit and fez as the D-man are really funny plus I love that be bothered the opster, and the all time classic Ron telling nana he got lost and ant getting very uncomfortable “hahaha I’m still hilarious and then tweeting that “I love Ron a tad judgmental though”

Andre The Giant

Whatley Posse
Forum Clout
From my limited experience, I’d say stick with the pre-xm era if you want full shows. Ron without Fez as an active cohost was pretty boring at times.
Fair point but when Fez did interact it was mostly home runs of insanity and hilarity.

Just try to avoid all Jeffery Gurian , Sean Rouse and sport topic shows from the satellite era.

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
there was a guy cleaning up old shows on youtube for a while named bobwhookidsamshow or something like that. otherwise best audio quality is probably from 2005 (XM) up to when they went to rawdog. I'm not sure if it was the stream or if whoever ripped episodes changed but some of the raw dog era sounds like shit. pretty much all of those are on archive.org
Rawdog channel was pretty bare bones when they moved there, lower bitrate, no rewind, replays would disappear from the app after few days. I was hoping the secret mute producer they kept teasing was gonna be Shelbo, but they revealed some other twink that never dared to fight Fezzy and had much less fuckable mouth.

Just try to avoid all Jeffery Gurian
He likes to jump around! And black hookers.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The 2011 - 2015 were filled with comedians that o&a wouldn't book.
Rouse was Norton's buddy and was only on a few ron and fez shows. But fucking Tom Rhodes and Jimmy Shubert shows were utter shit.
I just remember Sean Rouse being the focal point of the Jimmy/Opie fight. He’s a great comic and I guess it didn’t translate well to the radio. I don’t even know who Tom Rhodes is.

One of my favorite bits ever:

Plus he has rug burns on his forehead from falling over drunk. During the memorial episode on Stanhope’s podcast he acknowledged that Rouse was so bad towards the end that no one wanted to be around him. Chronic arthritis and alcoholism is a bad combo.