• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Been feeling like ASS lately

G

Can't lie, brothermen. Lately I have been fucking up like a BITCH. Making bad choices, falling into bad habits, and being a real DICK:confused::confused:.

Staying with a good healthy breakfast and keeping up on training, feeling good physically but I'm not right in the heado_Oo_O.Forgetting to pay bills, losing important shit, fucking up a good relationship, underperforming and tired at work. Feeling SAD:cry::cry:. Maybe I'm just gay?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: is it all the talk about COVID at work? Really SAD and DEPRESSING to hear about this, and quote me on this, "SCAMDEMIC". Is it that a will be looked at like a BIGOT because I am a loyal PATRIOT who god forbid supports TRUMP ?? Doesn't want to MASK? In what world can a VETERAN 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸be told what to do by some young punk with his ass hanging out of his pants?

The indians believed in something called KARMA, folks. Karma is indeed a REAL THING. Don't get me wrong, your not going to catch me digging into a curry dish anytime soon but there is real HISTORY with these people. Let me explain, Karma is when you do SOMETHING to SOMEONE and the energy you give REVERSES itself and comes right back to you.

Thats right REDDITARDS it comes right back at you! What you put IN, is what you GET 😝😝😝. Now its time to LISTEN....

So I'm thinking maybe what I'm doing to Patrick is bringing some bad energy down on me. My Pat Posting has been WEAK! Not hitting the gigs or playing the shows, thought maybe its time to leave it in the past. Maybe I'm getting bad Karma for calling Hooligans and asked them if Patrick is sniffing the stools at the bar, or spending Friday nights making 10 imposter child accounts watching him respond to each one. Maybe its childish and I'm being punished by God.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NO WAY!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Realized when my Pat Posting is at it's best, when I'm INVOLVED in the SHOW. I am HAPPY :D:D. I am RELAXED :cool::cool::cool:. I'm enjoying good LAUGHS with my FRIENDS every day while making a KILLER living. And THE LIBTARDS HATE THAT. I get back into the saga and feel BETTER. So I'm going to keep doing it and you can not STOP me. It is my RIGHT as stated by a JUDGE in a COURT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Good luck ever stopping this train now! The HORSE has left the BARN. The BRAKES have been CUT. You are not going to stop this mongrel HEARD of rabid ANIMALS.

So we get back to KARMA. The energy goes out and comes to you, remember? Funny thing, when your constantly a cunt like Patrick your bad energy needs to be STOPPED. The HAPPINESS that I get actually comes from putting a DEADBEAT. LAYABOUT. GLUTTENOUS. LAZY. IRRESPONSIBLE. ANGRY. SPITEFUL. And, I dunno? FAT?????? In his rightful place of SHAME. We are doing a SERVICE!

Every feeling down in the dumps? Play some old hits from the golden age of the show. LINGER LONGER. , grab your guitar, have a JOINT, or a WHISKEY and do some PAT POSTING. I can give my OFFICIAL GUARENTEE that you will feel BETTER than you felt BEFORE you started!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
So many of you REDDITARDS always try to mimic ME. News flash morons. You’re too STUPID!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 How long did it take you to come up with that post????? 8 hours???? Is that what you were doing when you told mommy you were “working”? Nah, she doesn’t even care enough to ask. No one does.

1st off Dip shit I was always “involved with the show”. I was there since DAY 1.😎😎😎 You were involved though. You gave my brother and me millions of $$$🖕🏻💵🖕🏻 If there’s one thing you’re right about, it’s that you get back what you give in. That’s why your life is shit. It’s why I don’t care about you anymore. You can’t even care enough to suspend my twitter.

You guys act like my gigs aren’t the real deal. Despite me making thousands of $$$ and getting free vacations. You act like it’s just me parading around in “costume” making an ASS out of myself. Hrrrmph. My house and collection of GUITARS speak for itself. You FAGGOTS act like IM a faggot but you just spent 10 hours of your day doing nothing, ACTING like ME. I think we know who the real FAGGOTS are here.😜

Alright I’m done with this. I’ve gotta go to a gig. Oh? You forgot about those huh? Go ahead, try and stop me. You failed just by logging on here.🤣🤣🤣

#ParodyFAGGOTS #Unstoppable #WorkingMusician

Last edited:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
depressed-tom-and-jerry.gif

G

Can't lie, brothermen. Lately I have been fucking up like a BITCH. Making bad choices, falling into bad habits, and being a real DICK:confused::confused:.

Staying with a good healthy breakfast and keeping up on training, feeling good physically but I'm not right in the heado_Oo_O.Forgetting to pay bills, losing important shit, fucking up a good relationship, underperforming and tired at work. Feeling SAD:cry::cry:. Maybe I'm just gay?

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: is it all the talk about COVID at work? Really SAD and DEPRESSING to hear about this, and quote me on this, "SCAMDEMIC". Is it that a will be looked at like a BIGOT because I am a loyal PATRIOT who god forbid supports TRUMP ?? Doesn't want to MASK? In what world can a VETERAN 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸be told what to do by some young punk with his ass hanging out of his pants?

The indians believed in something called KARMA, folks. Karma is indeed a REAL THING. Don't get me wrong, your not going to catch me digging into a curry dish anytime soon but there is real HISTORY with these people. Let me explain, Karma is when you do SOMETHING to SOMEONE and the energy you give REVERSES itself and comes right back to you.

Thats right REDDITARDS it comes right back at you! What you put IN, is what you GET 😝😝😝. Now its time to LISTEN....

So I'm thinking maybe what I'm doing to Patrick is bringing some bad energy down on me. My Pat Posting has been WEAK! Not hitting the gigs or playing the shows, thought maybe its time to leave it in the past. Maybe I'm getting bad Karma for calling Hooligans and asked them if Patrick is sniffing the stools at the bar, or spending Friday nights making 10 imposter child accounts watching him respond to each one. Maybe its childish and I'm being punished by God.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NO WAY!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Realized when my Pat Posting is at it's best, when I'm INVOLVED in the SHOW. I am HAPPY :D:D. I am RELAXED :cool::cool::cool:. I'm enjoying good LAUGHS with my FRIENDS every day while making a KILLER living. And THE LIBTARDS HATE THAT. I get back into the saga and feel BETTER. So I'm going to keep doing it and you can not STOP me. It is my RIGHT as stated by a JUDGE in a COURT:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Good luck ever stopping this train now! The HORSE has left the BARN. The BRAKES have been CUT. You are not going to stop this mongrel HEARD of rabid ANIMALS.

So we get back to KARMA. The energy goes out and comes to you, remember? Funny thing, when your constantly a cunt like Patrick your bad energy needs to be STOPPED. The HAPPINESS that I get actually comes from putting a DEADBEAT. LAYABOUT. GLUTTENOUS. LAZY. IRRESPONSIBLE. ANGRY. SPITEFUL. And, I dunno? FAT?????? In his rightful place of SHAME. We are doing a SERVICE!

Every feeling down in the dumps? Play some old hits from the golden age of the show. LINGER LONGER. , grab your guitar, have a JOINT, or a WHISKEY and do some PAT POSTING. I can give my OFFICIAL GUARENTEE that you will feel BETTER than you felt BEFORE you started!
I tapped out after the third paragraph, homie. Take a seltzer swig and a midol, brothaman and call me in the morning.

G

So many of you REDDITARDS always try to mimic ME. News flash morons. You’re too STUPID!!!!!🤣🤣🤣 How long did it take you to come up with that post????? 8 hours???? Is that what you were doing when you told mommy you were “working”? Nah, she doesn’t even care enough to ask. No one does.

1st off Dip shit I was always “involved with the show”. I was there since DAY 1.😎😎😎 You were involved though. You gave my brother and me millions of $$$🖕🏻💵🖕🏻 If there’s one thing you’re right about, it’s that you get back what you give in. That’s why your life is shit. It’s why I don’t care about you anymore. You can’t even care enough to suspend my twitter.

You guys act like my gigs aren’t the real deal. Despite me making thousands of $$$ and getting free vacations. You act like it’s just me parading around in “costume” making an ASS out of myself. Hrrrmph. My house and collection of GUITARS speak for itself. You FAGGOTS act like IM a faggot but you just spent 10 hours of your day doing nothing, ACTING like ME. I think we know who the real FAGGOTS are here.😜

Alright I’m done with this. I’ve gotta go to a gig. Oh? You forgot about those huh? Go ahead, try and stop me. You failed just by logging on here.🤣🤣🤣

#ParodyFAGGOTS #Unstoppable #WorkingMusician
Worlds second best 2U show

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Not even close to GayFaggot, but I guess the failure actually somehow makes you more of a Joe than him
I appreciate it. I thought it was pretty damn good. What he did, that I cannot do, is actually care enough about whatever it is to not get bored or start to think you’re a faggot. I can only do it unintentionally, making myself look like a boomer faggot.