• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Because no one has told them no. They're unsupervised children who've gotten into the liquor cabinet and are playing with loaded guns.

G

Wow Patrick, you're making us sound super cool. Thanks for all the free publicity today, sweetie!

#PayQuasi
haha-hehe.gif

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1485747424555675650?s=20[/URL]

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
In reality, Rick is more akin to the child, and us the parents. We’re the only thing keeping Ricks pretend world in check. Without us, he’s a marathon running, gun shooting, bad ass car driving, whiskey drinking, martial arts fighting bad ass with an attitude problem. With us, he’s a fat faggot with bitch tits.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I can't believe that even fucking Brother Joe was smart enough to know when to walk away. He never got it this bad. Brother Joe is smarter than Patrick - can you believe that?

You really Tomlinson'd this whole thing, Patrick.
Joe came out winning whatever amount(wasn't it more than a grand?) Let's give it a solid +1k
Rick is currently down 25k of his own money. A beastly -25k for someone without a job or savings.

I don't know how to work these into an fun equation to compare the two, but +1 is a lot bigger than -25

Joe Eyed Cow

An actual fat guy
Forum Clout
In reality, Rick is more akin to the child, and us the parents. We’re the only thing keeping Ricks pretend world in check. Without us, he’s a marathon running, gun shooting, bad ass car driving, whiskey drinking, martial arts fighting bad ass with an attitude problem. With us, he’s a fat faggot with bitch tits.
Imagine how'd he be if Owen A didn't check him