• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bathroom countertops. Any brothaman got some advice?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Any recommendations for cheapish bathroom countertops? Gotta replace the vanity, thats covered by insurance but the countertop isnt. Its for the kid’s bathroom so i dont need anything nice. Theyre just gonna fuck it up anyways. Is it worth the extra $150/200 for the stone/“Marble” countertop or just get a cheap laminate one for the time being? Relatively inexperienced with the whole redo-ing a bathroom thing compared to fixing the exterior/electrical system. Same thing with the shower. Is it worth it to just replace it as cheap as possible since theyre gonna wreck it or do i get something half decent?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
You're a cheapskate like Sam, stop asking for others help in justifying your jewiness. How would your kids fuck up a granite countertop and tile shower, Heebie Kikeberger?

G

Nice thing about granite is that if you have another water leak (I'm guessing that's why insurance is involved) you won't have to replace it once it turns into a shitty sponge.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
"Tongue bath"

d1d025d5004e74d5f5fd0ea294757777.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
It depends on how many sinks you have, funster. Your kid is poor because he only has one sink.
Kids are poor as fuck. They all share a sink like a buncha chumpsters.
need pics
Will grab some shortly. Ill post pics of where the vanity was and what shape its in now. Its not pretty funsters. ChocHellhole is gonna have a field day with this one. Try to be easy on me funster. I have sensitive kneees. Im a human bean you know

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
What's your current countertop? I redid mine with boat paint so it would be black. Gotta be the cheapest way to go and there's plenty of colors. Tub refinishing shit wold work too, but after using both I would just go for the boat paint on anything. Top side paint is what it's listed under.