• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bantering with pig this morning.

G

I decided to send piggy a text and he again denied owing Quasi money. The order is literally in his name, so even if the SFWA agreed to pay it, it was/is his debt. That should be posted in every thread on twitter, it's literally an example of how stark raving mad he is.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I entered this thread expecting to find several pages of screenshots of you and pig going back and forth with ads for local businesses scattered throughout. This is a nice lil update regardless though.

And yes he is quite insane. I'm not sure if he's in total denial about owing that money or just denies it to deny us any satisfaction. Either way he's fat.

G

I entered this thread expecting to find several pages of screenshots of you and pig going back and forth with ads for local businesses scattered throughout. This is a nice lil update regardless though.

And yes he is quite insane. I'm not sure if he's in total denial about owing that money or just denies it to deny us any satisfaction. Either way he's fat.
We need a short vacaroo clip of him telling Josiah he’s going to owe quasi money to post every time he says publicly that he doesn’t owe

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Even if this didn't cost him a cent out of pocket, that's still not a Win, silly piggy.

Best case scenario he cost people attempting to help him $130K by disingenuously pitching this as a slam dunk case via his porcine histrionics. Selfish pig, does all this before even attempting to tone down the Childing for a few weeks. Patrick, that lawsuit cost more than your parents flophouse on country road Z and it was all wasted under your watch. How retarded, lmao 🐖

BudDickman

Forum Clout
He knows he owes the money, he talked to Josiah about how it could happen. I don’t think he’s delusional, he’s just a liar.
Yeah, he thought he was blowing Josiah's mind with this information about how unfair our justice system is.

"So get this, if Quasi wins then I have to pay the legal fees that he incurred defending himself against my frivolous lawsuit. Can you believe that?"

I think he even said that he had no clue that this was a possibility. He thought he was just playing with house money. I bet there are collection options at @admin's disposal that the fat ass is also unaware of.

G

Yeah, he thought he was blowing Josiah's mind with this information about how unfair our justice system is.

"So get this, if Quasi wins then I have to pay the legal fees that he incurred defending himself against my frivolous lawsuit. Can you believe that?"

I think he even said that he had no clue that this was a possibility. He thought he was just playing with house money. I bet there are collection options at @admin's disposal that the fat ass is also unaware of.
He reads these forums every day, he’s aware of that too