• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam on the run with girlfriend and her child. Addicted to meth

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He’s been doing meth habitually for almost 3 years now that we know of. It was established that he dabbled in it before that.

Of all the drugs I ever did, it’s the only one that I resent and consider evil, almost demonic by nature. It’s stupid to talk about drugs like that but I really think this shit ruins you forever.

That nigga is never coming back at this point without like 8 years of sobriety.

G

soldier-salut.gif

Forum Clout
He’s been doing meth habitually for almost 3 years now that we know of. It was established that he dabbled in it before that.

Of all the drugs I ever did, it’s the only one that I resent and consider evil, almost demonic by nature. It’s stupid to talk about drugs like that but I really think this shit ruins you forever.

With amphetamines and to a somewhat lesser extent coke, when you're on a run you start having bad ideas and making bad decisions. Then you have bad ideas and make bad decisions based on the consequences of those bad ideas and bad decisions, and again and again on onward it goes, until you're found suffocated in the ductwork of a gun store somewhere.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout

You did gay shit while high on meth, didn't you?