• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Baha Bubbles VS Flavia Flav in the CLEANING SERVICE SHOWDOWN of the CENTURY!! Use this one simple trick to DESTROY soap scum forever!

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
It character limited my title! Learn how to BYPASS IMMIGRATION, LEGALLY! Cops hate her!

What's this, a clown tranny that does your dishes?

I know one thing, there isn't room enough on these here forums for two cleaning services and flav looks like she could take a punch.

Forum Clout
It character limited my title! Learn how to BYPASS IMMIGRATION, LEGALLY! Cops hate her!

I know one thing, there isn't room enough on these here forums for two cleaning services and flav looks like she could take a punch.
Before and after?
IMG_8180.jpeg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout

$20 to straighten up your messy desk, got it.

"Mental health based cleanings" You know what would make me feel extremely mentally healthy? A fat Kabuki actor in my house with a vacuum cleaner.

Last edited:

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

Just how I like it, 100 pounds of tasty dog food within arms reach of my toilet

there's photos of the dogs too, you know they have to be wondering why the kibble always tastes like shit
Every time I see a thumb In a picture I immediately think of CHH. Rent free…

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpeg
    IMG_1079.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 4