• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Back to the Joseph Cumia food posts

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Don't scramble eggs in oil, Ray, especially not olive oil. All you need is a big knob of butter, low heat, slow cook, never stop stirring. Treat it like a risotto.

I don't scramble, lad, over easy every time.

And I've never been a big butter user. Don't ask me why, Gosia uses it in EVERYTHING (and I still eat what she makes every time), but I never end up using it in cooking. Unrefined coconut oil, avocado oil, even ghee for me - but never straight up butter.

I'm an outlier, and I'm sure I'm missing out.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
View attachment 122351“Giant cup of Black Rifle “murdered out” dark roast” but filled with some faggy creamer no doubt.

Also, those eggs are totally over cooked.

Lobster bisque on eggs? Never heard of that but I’m sure it’s no problem for an old queen that admits he’s got gout.
That looks like something I'd leave in the terlet after a night of drinking shit whisky

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Clean

Clean cooking surface, good spatula and one quick motion, don't hesitate
Or if you’re a bit nervous (don’t get nervous!) you can put a slash of boiling water in the frying pan as the egg white is setting on top, cover it, and steam it for like 1 minute or so. That’ll give you the same effect without having to flip it.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Actually, eating in the morning is probably better. If he fasts all day and is remotely active, he'll burn off the calories better and, in theory, stay lean.

But Mr. Carbs With His Fats will just get tired from the hearty breakfast and pass out to Petticoat Junction reruns instead.
I've been fasting in the morning, makes me feel great and not eat so much in the evening, which is weird because I used to scarf down shit before bed.

In any case, I'd feel better if he didn't eat at all.

Rascal

I think all these food and lifestyle tweets are Joe's way of convincing himself he's doing the right thing. Deep down he probably felt unsure if that sloppy mess was a good thing to eat for breakfast, but once he makes an expert style tweet where he educates us about the benefits of whatever dumb shit he's doing at the moment, he can bury thoughts like that and pig out with no guilt or doubt.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Don't scramble eggs in oil, Ray, especially not olive oil. All you need is a big knob of butter, low heat, slow cook, never stop stirring. Treat it like a risotto.
If that works for you, great, but there’s not just one way. Main thing is not to whisk the eggs beforehand or add milk — and don’t season with salt until after they are cooked. I prefer the Gordon Ramsay method (high heat, on and off the flame while folding continuously). He uses loads of butter but I do it with oil most of the time and they’re just as good.

Joe said there are potatoes in those eggs too. Fucking weirdo. The lobster bisque on top makes it look like Ant rubbed one out over the plate and his urethra is still bleeding from his gonorrhea swab test.