• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Awareness of Pat before the Norm tweet

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I'm sure I'm not the only one that vaguely remembers the "Man destroys the anti-abortion argument with one simple tweet" articles from that time.

He probably owes 90% of his followers to articles like this, since he gained followers by orders of magnitude when they came up and has totally plateaued since. As a percentage of his followers count, he probably gains followers at a rate that is well below average for someone who tweets as often as he does.

Anyway, it's funny revisiting that article and seeing his retardation on full display in front of an unsuspecting public. I remember at the time, before I knew that he would become a once in a lifetime fucktard, reading the article, seeing him engage with people refuting his point in a fashion that we now characterize as "oinking fatly" and thinking, "What this dude's problem? Something ain't right with him."

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Even when he was on the radar there wasn't that much interest in him. I don't remember anything pre Norm/11 apart from an interaction Patrick had with Anthony on twitter. But I think I'm right in saying we found that out much later.

1000007046.jpg

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I remember reading his Hill article where he lied about meeting a Japanese WW2 veteran, who participated in the attack, and it happened to be at Pearl Harbor. The story really went off the rails of reality when he wrote the Jap cried and apologized to Pat. He such a psychopath with his need to lie about everything and him needing to be apart of the story.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I remember reading his Hill article where he lied about meeting a Japanese WW2 veteran, who participated in the attack, and it happened to be at Pearl Harbor. The story really went off the rails of reality when he wrote the Jap cried and apologized to Pat. He such a psychopath with his need to lie about everything and him needing to be apart of the story.
Funny how all those totally real stories disappeared once we started fucking with him and calling BS on his nonsense

Forum Clout
Did his writing career start when the proliferation of cape shit and Star Trek and Star Wars revival happened? I wonder if this guy has read classic sci-fi or is it just Harry Potter and Star Wars. Gene Wolfe and Jack Vance would probably do him wonders. Michael Moorcock too if he wants more fantasy in his sci-fi. He should unironically listen to Blue Oyster Cult. I would love to see someone separated from any of the O&A madness actually interrogate and gatekeep him on his sci-fi credentials. He may actually have a physical meltdown if it were done in front of a camera and done with zero hostility.

Last edited:

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Did his writing career start when the proliferation of cape shit and Star Trek and Star Wars revival happened? I wonder if this guy has read classic sci-fi or is it just Harry Potter and Star Wars. Gene Wolfe and Jack Vance would probably do him wonders. Michael Moorcock too if he wants more fantasy in his sci-fi. He should unironically listen to Blue Oyster Cult. I would love to see someone separated from any of the O&A madness actually interrogate and gatekeep him on his sci-fi credentials. He may actually have a physical meltdown if it were done in front of a camera and done with zero hostility.
He would never agree to do that. Shapiro offered to debate him on his show and all Rick has done is attacked him behind a block. Pat would never actually debate anyone on anything IRL or via a stream, he would be exposed for the retard he actually is. He either regurgitates what he sees or reads from the msm or copy pasted off of Wikipedia.

Forum Clout
He would never agree to do that. Shapiro offered to debate him on his show and all Rick has done is attacked him behind a block. Pat would never actually debate anyone on anything IRL or via a stream, he would be exposed for the retard he actually is. He either regurgitates what he sees or reads from the msm or copy pasted off of Wikipedia.
I don't even mean a debate. I would just love to see him as a guest on some dry ass literate podcast with genuine sci-fi geeks that aren't a product of modern tv, video games, cinema or whatever is deemed the popular nerd hobby of the day. I want him put around real ass nerds who grew up reading 70's sci-fi BOOKS that weren't written by tv/comic/film writer, that weren't part of a media franchise and not some shit like Hunger Games, Firefly/Whedon slop or Orson Scott Card drivel. He needs to be accidentally exposed in a non hostile environment by the real McCoys that have actually sat down and read contemplative writing in that genre that exist only in the medium of the written word.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I don't even mean a debate. I would just love to see him as a guest on some dry ass literate podcast with genuine sci-fi geeks that aren't a product of modern tv, video games, cinema or whatever is deemed the popular nerd hobby of the day. I want him put around real ass nerds who grew up reading 70's sci-fi BOOKS that weren't written by tv/comic/film writer, that weren't part of a media franchise and not some shit like Hunger Games, Firefly/Whedon slop or Orson Scott Card drivel. He needs to be accidentally exposed in a non hostile environment by the real McCoys that have actually sat down and read contemplative writing in that genre that exist only in the medium of the written word.
All of those people were driven away from that community by the goy slop consooomers , blue haired degens and fake intellectual pedophiles like Eric Hildemen and Paul Wiemer. Those people you refer to are a rarity and can’t be bothered to engage with the untermench.