• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Avg person: "I don't know all that much about Ukraine. It's a sad situation and I feel for the Ukranian people. I hope both sides can de-escalate."

G

Patrick: "Ummmm actually war has already been going on with Putin for 20 years, you just didn't know it because you're stupid, child. The Ghost of Ukraine and other gay/female pilots are kicking Russia's ass right now. Grab your balloons and your bananas and start taking down those tanks. But do have fun.

Nuclear holocaust? Bring. It. On."

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220302-091842.jpg

Mother fucker wants a nuclear war where countless millions will die because Hillary Clinton wasn't elected

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier"

Plus:

Tweeting is an excuse for avoid looking for a man's work.

Plus:

The world needs me to mansplain the situation.

Once I, Patrick S Tomlinson, read a two-sentence Tweet it enters my brain and becomes gospel. I now expel that information in my own words for the good of the people. The people of Ukraine need my voice and they are lucky I use this platform to help them.

That's it. That explains what Patrick is now doing with his life and will continue to do for the near future. He really is a simple-minded dolt. Is that what NPC means? I think I finally understand. It's an entity you can program with a few simple commands and they will keep on going indefinitely and thoughtlessly forever. Patrick has no thoughts of his own and adds nothing to the world. His purpose in life is the same as a simplistic video game enemy who the hero stops to blast with a shotgun and is therefore slowed down for perhaps 2 or 3 seconds. That's what happend to Ben Shapiro. He spent 2 or 3 seconds of his life on this slight impediment and then continued being more successful by every known metric. And Patrick is content with that. He married his settling soulmate. He continued to settle for his shitty insurance job. He settles for convincing himself he is doing something by spending all day on his phone.

G

His thirst for WW3 seems fuelled by the fact that he has no children and nothing invested in the future, that he lives in shithole Milwaukee, which is probably #146 on the Russky list of American cities to nuke in the event of a nuclear war, and lastly he's a fat retarded coward who thinks war is like one of the kids adventure movies he watches open-mouthed and drooling. I hate him so fucking much.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
His thirst for WW3 seems fuelled by the fact that he has no children and nothing invested in the future, that he lives in shithole Milwaukee, which is probably #146 on the Russky list of American cities to nuke in the event of a nuclear war, and lastly he's a fat retarded coward who thinks war is like one of the kids adventure movies he watches open-mouthed and drooling. I hate him so fucking much.
This is all a movie to him.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It’s fueled by capeshit autistic fantasies. It’s enabled by the fact he has 0 responsibility and mama Robinson gives him the bare minimum slop and star toys he needs to survive.

On a side note, the Midwest is a pretty big target. There’s tons of nukes there. Not sure how Milwaukee is but since the Great Lakes are the furthest you can go via sea, the ports are giant target.

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
Forum Clout
Is it really that hard to understand that any NATO intervention could lead to a nuclear holocaust that kills basically everything on the planet? That includes Ukraine by the way fatso, so not only will we not save Ukraine, we will kill everyone else as well. Even going too harsh with sanctions is risky, if we destabilise the Putin regime there's no guarantee that the outcome will be good. I guess what I mean is Patrick is fat and he abandoned his daughter.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Pat is a psychopath that wants to practically ethnically cleanse much of Eastern Europe just to attack Putin as 'revenge' for the 2016 election. If the U.S. got involved and nuked every village, city, and town I have the feeling he would be immensely satisfied. He has to know the average Russian isn't part of a hivemind that coordinated to attack the Clinton campaign, but I just don't think he gives a shit.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If we do what he says. The best case scenario is a devastating war on unseen levels, where the Ukraine is devastated anyway - until cooler heads prevail and we agree a compromise of surrending the Donbas region. Which is what will likely happen either way.

The worse case is a global nuclear Holocaust for no reason, where the ukraine is destroyed much more comprehensively than we can imagine.

The US and the west doesn't need to bomb shit. In about a week, the tanks stop working for lack of parts. Hell, the looting by conscripts is because the government doesn't pay them half the time.

Just wait it out.

Pig is just another boomer demanding wars are fought when they are too old to go out themselves, selfish evil cunts.

G

If we do what he says. The best case scenario is a devastating war on unseen levels, where the Ukraine is devastated anyway - until cooler heads prevail and we agree a compromise of surrending the Donbas region. Which is what will likely happen either way.

The worse case is a global nuclear Holocaust for no reason, where the ukraine is destroyed much more comprehensively than we can imagine.

The US and the west doesn't need to bomb shit. In about a week, the tanks stop working for lack of parts. Hell, the looting by conscripts is because the government doesn't pay them half the time.

Just wait it out.

Pig is just another boomer demanding wars are fought when they are too old to go out themselves, selfish evil cunts.
Exactly. Apparently 80% of the Russian ground forces are conscripts, many of them like this poor prick
[URL unfurl="true"]https://mobile.twitter.com/mjluxmoore/status/1499012343581364224[/URL]

Just a bewildered 19 year old peasant boy from Siberia who was told he was going on a training exercise to Donetsk and hasn't eaten for 4 days. Putin will probably "take" Kiev in a military sense but he can't hold on to the whole country without getting into a war of attrition that will make Vietnam look like a game of paintball.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Exactly. Apparently 80% of the Russian ground forces are conscripts, many of them like this poor prick

Just a bewildered 19 year old peasant boy from Siberia who was told he was going on a training exercise to Donetsk and hasn't eaten for 4 days. Putin will probably "take" Kiev in a military sense but he can't hold on to the whole country without getting into a war of attrition that will make Vietnam look like a game of paintball.

wrong again, child. He is a Nazi and must be executed with American drones. I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand why.