• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Audio of my last block by fat sci fi author

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Ironically enough Bobo makes it funny with Colin and Patrice, while Opie, Nana and Sam Roberts are fucking awful and I tapped less than a quarter way in. I wonder how I'm even here and how I liked these people.

Edit: I always despised Sam.
Sam was only good for shitting on for being a faggot and Jocktober. How he got as far as he did when E-Rock was far superior for those bits shows how much of a manipulative cunt he is. At least E-Rock actually did da bit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Sam was only good for shitting on for being a faggot and Jocktober. How he got as far as he did when E-Rock was far superior for those bits shows how much of a manipulative cunt he is. At least E-Rock actually did da bit.
The problem with E-Rock is that he has the look of natural stupidity. You just know he isn't smart enough outmaneuver anyone, including Bobo.