• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Atlanta airport announced direct flights to Wakanda (not satire)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

If anyone can read this and figure out where they’re going I’d appreciate it. There’s no way they’re just letting a plane sit on the tarmac for some dumb promotion though. “Comes with a pre flight meal of Wakandan inspired cuisine.”

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

If anyone can read this and figure out where they’re going I’d appreciate it. There’s no way they’re just letting a plane sit on the tarmac for some dumb promotion though. “Comes with a pre flight meal of Wakandan inspired cuisine.”
I think it's just the sign, but I would laugh really hard if they sold idiots tickets to Wakanda and then refused to refund.

G

pepe-crash.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think it's just the sign, but I would laugh really hard if they sold idiots tickets to Wakanda and then refused to refund.
That makes sense but the headline threw me off. Thanks dude. So fucking stupid and I guess the Wakandan style meals are at the regular restaurants around it. They didn’t exactly say pre flight meals.

Monk

Forum Clout
I've never seen Black Panther and never will but they showed a preview of it during UFC last weekend because Usman has a cameo. If the entire movie is anything like the clip, it's probably unintentionally hilarious and 100% reinforces everything alleged "bigots" and "racists" say about niggerish behavior.

In the 30 second clip they showed, it looked like the characters were divided up into different tribes(gang behavior,) the conversation going on between characters was nothing but sass and insults(one of the male characters roasting a sheboon from another gang/tribe for having a bald head was the highlight,) and at the end, all of them started making weird ape-like noises at each other. I have to believe that scene ends with a character getting sucker punched, beaten down 5 on 1, and soccer kicked in the head a few times while unconscious.

G

Did they replace Boseman with someone else but just never will take the mask off? Is it a whole different storyline? No one actually has to answer i dont really care

G

Did they replace Boseman with someone else but just never will take the mask off? Is it a whole different storyline? No one actually has to answer i dont really care
The powers are passed down via purple drank (not joking) so it's an easy transition.