• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

At some point, we're going to have to start seeing the financial ramifications of Patrick's lolsuit, IRL

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
This doesn't include Quasi's efforts in hiring a lawyer to collect the $24k, but the toll that paying Quasi and paying back the SFWA (I assume with interest) will take on him and Nikki, financially. I assume that, if it was going to take shape, that it would start doing so THIS year.

Something has to give from all of this. He won't be able to hide it from the internet forever (knowing him), but something big or moderately big will fall apart for him IRL, based on the amount owed from the suits. It has too: He's a failure and the amount is too big to not take a big chunk out of him, both financially and personally.

It may be too early to judge what exactly, but any serious predictions?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I thought by now Niki’s family would have had enough of the pig and do some kind of intervention since he’s not only a broke lazy bum but seems to have lost touch with reality a long time ago. But it’s either her family just puts up with the shit because Niki is still “family” and do their best to avoid Pat. Could also be Niki is a huge autistic asshole like Pat but is smart enough to keep it offline.

Someone posted a picture yesterday from her PBG account welcoming a new intern to the team (makes sense, intern works for free at a shady company that doesn’t seem to make money) and she was in the office, dressed professionally, but wearing sunglasses on her head indoors. Severe autism was on display.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
....but the toll that paying Quasi and paying back the SFWA (I assume with interest) will take on him and Nikki, financially.

I believe that Patso thinks he doesn't have to pay back the SFWA; and I also believe that if the IRS find out the SFWA have spent a third of their cash on hand on a stupid fat cunt's defamation suit, they'll lose their charity status and it will fuck them.

It's OK to run a charity that works to benefit a bunch of people - suing Disney for author's rights for example - but as soon as you decide you're going to spend that much of your funds to assuage a single porker's ego, well... you're not really a charity anymore, are you? You're just taking other people's money under false pretences, and spending it on a thin-skinned idiot's vanity project.

I think it's the IRS 990 form they'll have to report that expense in, and I look forward to the IRS processing it and putting it on their website.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I thought by now Niki’s family would have had enough of the pig and do some kind of intervention since he’s not only a broke lazy bum but seems to have lost touch with reality a long time ago. But it’s either her family just puts up with the shit because Niki is still “family” and do their best to avoid Pat. Could also be Niki is a huge autistic asshole like Pat but is smart enough to keep it offline.

It's the second one, as shown in this realistic and accurate documentary. She is the worst.

G

If he files for bankruptcy, is it like a get out of jail free card for debts you owe or is this judgement still going to stand regardless?

I'm wondering if fat pig is going to try the chapter 11 route, and I really have no idea how filing for bankruptcy works.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I believe that Patso thinks he doesn't have to pay back the SFWA; and I also believe that if the IRS find out the SFWA have spent a third of their cash on hand on a stupid fat cunt's defamation suit, they'll lose their charity status and it will fuck them.

It's OK to run a charity that works to benefit a bunch of people - suing Disney for author's rights for example - but as soon as you decide you're going to spend that much of your funds to assuage a single porker's ego, well... you're not really a charity anymore, are you? You're just taking other people's money under false pretences, and spending it on a thin-skinned idiot's vanity project.

I think it's the IRS 990 form they'll have to report that expense in, and I look forward to the IRS processing it and putting it on their website.
I really think the only reason they were willing to fund Pat is because we said mean things about multiple bigwig members.

Forum Clout
After he wins the ongoing legal battle Quasi will be destitute, and rich @CuntFucker will buy the site and deliver all IP's to the FBI
We are the FBI. Why do you think we keep refusing to do anything the damning, conclusive evidence he’s gathered with his TwiTTer friends? You should be thanking us for scrubbing your prints off the cold-cuts you left at the hovel.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If he files for bankruptcy, is it like a get out of jail free card for debts you owe or is this judgement still going to stand regardless?

I'm wondering if fat pig is going to try the chapter 11 route, and I really have no idea how filing for bankruptcy works.

I’m pretty sure you can’t file bankruptcy to avoid court ordered judgements