• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Asians are insects without souls. Drones, not human.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
8C2C0786-6338-49DB-8739-02006C8C613A.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Have you ever been to Asia?! This is how they are. Gigantic herds. I think there’s just too many fucking people and they don’t value human life -even their own- the same way we do in the West

Yeah I have, they’re just not human. They even sound like computers processing data when they speak.

There’s a very real threat to human life if they develop the first AI. An AI would immediately be able to develop itself better than any human ever could, so the values or “soul” you instil in it at the start will determine it’s evolution. If the Asians do it, it will be a completely devoid of humanity and evil. Just like China gets 10,000 illiterate farmers in chain gangs to build shitty bridges that fall apart because they don’t care about breaking a mere 10k lives.

If the west do it, it will probably also be evil but not nearly to the same extent.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Yeah I have, they’re just not human. They even sound like computers processing data when they speak.

There’s a very real threat to human life if they develop the first AI. An AI would immediately be able to develop itself better than any human ever could, so the values or “soul” you instil in it at the start will determine it’s evolution. If the Asians do it, it will be a completely devoid of humanity and evil. Just like China gets 10,000 illiterate farmers in chain gangs to build shitty bridges that fall apart because they don’t care about breaking a mere 10k lives.

If the west do it, it will probably also be evil but not nearly to the same extent.
Don’t they have a huge blocker in the chip legislation that just got passed? I don’t know anything about it outside of high level reading but it sounds like they got seriously buttfucked by it.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Anyone got any good videos of them barely crashing their cars and mopeds where you think it won't be too bad, and the entire fucking vehicle explodes in flames like a cartoon? Those are amazing.
I was in Bali with a friend of mine and she was driving a scooter and crashed into another guy on a scooter. Somehow she barely flinched and kept going and the dude she hit got completely fucked up. I legitimately thought he was dead when I rode passed. Back at our hotel she was rattled so we rode back and he was gone but his scooter was there all mangled and blood was on the street.

hikomow633

Forum Clout
I recall reading how alot of the independent minded non-conformist types were simply butchered throughout the centuries, at least in china i think it was during legalism. So they're left with a very particular gene pool of typically obedient hivemind servants. Practically a billion interchangeable, fungible, expendable people. At least that's how the state views them. They're on the downward slope, though. Look at their demographics, practically no young people born after the millennial generation.

Last edited: