• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As you all probably know, I'm not a Pat Poster, but this is funny.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'm not here to tell people what to do or be a content cop
Starting your post with "let's" doesn't absolve you.

3a376a2b65b7e413fffcbcf059a5fc9f.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That's odd. You're notoriously not a Pat poster.
Oh I know. I was one of the first to kick up a fuss about the guy back in the Reddit days, but this was monumental. I don't even follow Patrick on Twitter but obviously follow Elon and when I seen those 2 laughing emojis I scrolled up to see what Elon was laughing at and and see that it's actually Patrick I screamed out "oh!" Like Andre Dice Clay and laughed my ass off and had to tell everyone.

It reminded me of when someone related to us made that GoFundMe for that guy who ran over all those people in that Christmas parade and made it under Jim Norton. I seen it on the actual news and almost died laughing

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Oh I know. I was one of the first to kick up a fuss about the guy back in the Reddit days, but this was monumental. I don't even follow Patrick on Twitter but obviously follow Elon and when I seen those 2 laughing emojis I scrolled up to see what Elon was laughing at and and see that it's actually Patrick I screamed out "oh!" Like Andre Dice Clay and laughed my ass off and had to tell everyone.

It reminded me of when someone related to us made that GoFundMe for that guy who ran over all those people in that Christmas parade and made it under Jim Norton. I seen it on the actual news and almost died laughing
Holy shit, I didnt know about that go fund me hahahahahha