• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As Pat's sidekick, who's worse: Hildy or Jackie?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Both are ugly and soulless. Both have unattractive partners, with one married to a trans Buzz Osbourne (sorry, Melvins fans) and the other married to a twink who looks like he has AIDS (no offence people with AIDS :cool:). And both shouldn't be anywhere near a playground or a Chuck E. Cheese.

But who sucks more as Pat's sidekick? Jackie has legitimately near enough legally fucked Pat by getting him to defame a few innocent people, with Hildy clueless joining in as well, however Pat still acknowledges her. Whereas Hildy tries to kiss up to Pat when he can, but gets ignored! Not to mention he's a virtuous nonce.

Personally I think they both suck shit, and I can't decide who I loathe more, but maybe Hildawg is worse? Just a typical midwestern midwit. @NormsGhost Feel free to state your case.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Jackie's worse as a human being. Hildy has created a philosophy with 'virtuous, non-acting pedophilia' as its central tenet. If he holds to this ethos, he'll never hurt a kid (despite deserving to be brained for even thinking like this).

However, Jackie aims to hurt multiple people in real life with her character assassinations. She seeks to destroy people based on her own twisted whims. She's vile, evil, fat, mentally diseased, and ugly. Bad combo.

Forum Clout
Jackie's worse as a human being. Hildy has created a philosophy with 'virtuous, non-acting pedophilia' as its central tenet. If he holds to this ethos, he'll never hurt a kid (despite deserving to be brained for even thinking like this).

However, Jackie aims to hurt multiple people in real life with her character assassinations. She seeks to destroy people based on her own twisted whims. She's vile, evil, fat, mentally diseased, and ugly. Bad combo.
Agreed. Jackie's actually a terrible person and Hildy's just a soy cuck faggot.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Jackie puts some effort into learning a few references from the show.

She's less physically attractive, however.
I dunno man..I bet Hildy has watched hours and hours of o and a clips.

He used to always talk about “understanding” the people here to combat them. He has watched every episode of nps (probably numerous times) and I guarantee he has folders of evidence gleaned from these on the various characters.

Hildy is the only person in the world dumb enough to believe that Patrick tomlinson is his in to the sci fi “community”. He actually kisses Patrick’s ass. It’s hilarious to think there is someone actually that pathetic.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Jackie is trying to use him to get fame when she uncovers the massive conspiracy involving contract killers and corrupt federal judges and how it all connects to the cryptic Harry Hater videos.

Hildy is a complete nobody who defends pedophiles, has the ugliest wife of anybody we've discussed and spends large amounts of times playing Pick Me Pat to try to be best friends with an obsessive liar who doesn't seem to like him very much.

Both are trying to use the situaiton and Fatty for their own means, but Jackie is at least cynically using him whereas Hildy is a pathetic internet atheist faux intellectual who is just desperate and sad, with a brain ruined by being on reddit and Twitter far too much and emulating it as his personality to impress similar small minded nobodies like Patrick.

At least Jackie used to say Nigger