• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As Good As It Gets (1997)

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Jack Nicholson's character insulting women, queers, jews, and spooks is good stuff but he soon learns they're real people with feelings. Somehow, Helen Hunt cures his autism through being a demanding abrasive zero value cunt with a retard son. This felt like the eventual character arc of everyone who posts here.

Cuba Gooding Junior was famous once. Nice career trajectory, stupid.

Your mother loved this movie. And then I fucked her.

dice-move.gif

Next review: Prey (2022)

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I remember the movie begins with a reverse 'save the cat'.

We see the protag put a small dog down a laundry chute, but the audience is told that the dog survived. This establishes him as a seriously antisocial person, but if the dog had died he would have been irredeemable to the audience.

The above clip shows how the writers made him relatable (you know that feeling of forgetting to introduce two people who've not met before? Awkward!) but also 'superior' to us because he can call people fags and get away with it. It's essentially a superhero movie with psychological elements.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Helen Hunt tested out her nipple demand and held onto that shit like AOL stock. I agree that Nicholson was pfg