• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As awful as Better Call Saul was, you can't deny this was a great character...

G

shoulderlessfaggot.jpg

[SIZE=26px]FAGGOT.[/SIZE]

G

BCS did have some great original characters - Nacho, Lalo, Howard. They just ultimately wasted them all giving them terrible deaths and shoving them in a show was boring 80% of the time.
joking.jpg

Fred, I was joking!

I was joking, Fred!

Fred, when I said Joe Derosa's character was great, I was joking!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
BCS is the kind of show you watch with your favorite Twitch streamer so you don't have to pay for that crap and don't fall asleep during the episodes.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The worst casting was that Tony Dalton guy as Lalo, the unstoppable badass. Second worst casting was bringing back a 40 year old Aaron Paul to play himself in his twenties because they felt sorry he doesn't get work.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
BCS did have some great original characters - Nacho, Lalo, Howard. They just ultimately wasted them all giving them terrible deaths and shoving them in a show was boring 80% of the time.
The issue I had with it is that it's absurd that it took so long for him to go from slipping Jimmy to Saul. They dragged it out 5 fucking seasons (6 total) to barely get to the character he was in Breaking Bad. Wtf was that about? I can't believe people watched it in real time and did the full 7 years- 2015 to 2022. I binged it in a couple of weeks and I actually didn't finish it. It wasn't terrible, bit there wasn't a whole lot there--

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Who's this hip young kid? A comic you say? Of indeterminate ethnicity? Let's put him in the show to bring in the younger crowd!

582a440f4e7c4.image.jpg