• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Art is fucking gay

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When it comes to pretentious artists, there's none more annoying than this motherfucker..

I remember seeing a clip of this guy fake-crying over Anthony Bourdain on Rogan. I've seen other YouTube thumbnails of the episode you linked with the facepaint and just thought "whatever bold, artistic statement he thinks he's making, I guarantee that nobody actually gives a shit. Even the people who say they do."

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I guess I'm a philistine. No painting or sculpture has ever made me have the "close to God" feeling dramatic natural scenery, some music or love have with the possible exception of the Sistine Chapel (which doesn't count because it's a house of God.)
Fair assessment. I was going to point to some cool medieval sculptures that definitely give that feeling, but they’re in churches (or, at least, were meant to be displayed in churches).

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The problem with "Art" is anybody can do it. Nobody who is an artist is comfortable being a gatekeeper to fend off the lazy and stupid from speaking for art and artists. When you get somebody who knows what they're doing, they create great things for us to have around. But 90% of art? It's nonsense and money laundering. It's also an excuse for old pervs with money to 'get close' to young artists andf 'influence' them.

Art is like Fashion for ugly people. It really does nothing for anyone, except the person participating.

Forum Clout
I remember seeing a clip of this guy fake-crying over Anthony Bourdain on Rogan. I've seen other YouTube thumbnails of the episode you linked with the facepaint and just thought "whatever bold, artistic statement he thinks he's making, I guarantee that nobody actually gives a shit. Even the people who say they do."
Anthony Bourdain was a faggot. He thought he was a sex icon thinking he was the most interesting man alive. Kike.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Montclair art museum.
"museum". this word should not cover this heap of shit as well as what the Museum of Natural History is.
MAM_0040%20copy.JPG