• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you tall enough to take Milla to dinner?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Providing your schedule that night was clear.

3582127C-9FEF-4AAF-A892-2EDAB6CCB2C0.jpeg

Forum Clout
It's great that Moo Cow Joe needs to attempt to dunk on rich and famous men in Hollywood when he lives in attached housing in Long Island and dresses like a bum.
He dresses like he stole his clothes from a bum's rag bag. Joe is the kind of guy who only gets new clothes as Xmas gifts.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'd say "Hey, I liked you in... " and then realize I can't finish that sentence.

I want to know how Joe recognized her. What has she ever done that he'd know? This doofus just saw other people taking photos with someone they said was a celebrity.

G

His constant gloating about being 6'1" is hilarious. He must constantly passive aggressively bully 5'7" Ant over that.

Forum Clout
I've actually met her in person. She's a very touchy-feely, open, extroverted, and sort of giddy type. For a celebrity, she was nice as hell. Of course this fucking fat buffoon mistook her niceties for thinking he had a chance to take her to dinner. But then again, I'm not 6'1", so what do I know?! It's also strange that she never once mentioned having the hots for big time celebrity, Joe Cumia.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
Absolutely, but I wouldn't think even for a fraction of a second that I'm going to be cumming in her snatch. That's delusion that I can't even comprehend.