• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you a rube?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
One of the most obvious insults re: famous guy-fi author/auteur Pat Rick Tummyson is that he's a simple fat midwest rube attempting to live a BIG CITY LIFESTYLE™ in fucking shithole Milwaukee (or 'the good land'). Nevermind all that. Are you, personally, a rube?

To clarify, I was born a rube and am still a rube no matter how much I rub shoulders in the BIG CITY™

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I always thought a rube was the type of idiot that gets sucked into stupid trends, goes with the mob, and gets tricked into buying something really stupid because of an advertisement

I’m a complete jackass, but in an eccentric and compelling way. I’ll fuck my life up in ways nobody could ever see coming but at least Im not a predictable rube.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I always thought a rube was the type of idiot that gets sucked into stupid trends, goes with the mob, and gets tricked into buying something really stupid because of an advertisement

I’m a complete jackass, but in an eccentric and compelling way. I’ll fuck my life up in ways nobody could ever see coming but at least Im not a predictable rube.
yeah you're right, I'm more of a psycho redneck but IMO being a rube is about feeling inferior to your social betters whether one is willing to admit it or not

G

My earliest memories include sitting on the floor and eating with my hands...peak rube shit
1679450177147.png