• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are there any funny female comics in 2022?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Some woman from my old school district just got saved from a guy who's held her captive for a year and he looks like this
1669163293264.png

that was pretty funny of her

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
"The problem with women comedians tends to be they're dykes or butch or Jewish." I love Hitch even though his brother is infinitely better (and refused to kneel for BLM at his university job)

G

I admit I laughed at this stupid joke by this woman that Mark Normand liked and it showed up on my feed recently. She looks like McLovin

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/sammorril/status/1594370021425381376?s=20&t=Ft6cqSPco3dHsR5ZPzXfug[/URL]
I can't say that's much better or worse than any current standup. I watched one of her sets on YouTube, and it is fine. But what it led me to was fucking heinous.

This is apparently an ex-Hasid turned lesbian comedian. Put on your fucking laughing hats, fellas.

[MEDIA=youtube]kJkGRnoTaAw[/MEDIA]