• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are there any embarrassing pictures of you online?

G

Screen Shot 2022-04-15 at 1.36.46 PM.png

wke.jpeg

wb.jpeg
se.jpeg
we.jpeg
asw.jpeg
awer.jpeg
wne.jpeg

as.jpeg

ke.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

View attachment 35449
This is my new gold standard. It’s perfect
Bulging chins, absolute creep shot, neediness of him feeling the need to show he votes. Just hits right.
He looks fucking retarded. God I hope at least a fraction of these faggots realize how duped they were. N95 mask outside looking like a fat fag over a fake virus. It's so comical I can't comprehend it sometimes

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
rosemary-had-other-children-but-they-may-not-have-been-fred-and-_39_s-photo-u2.jpeg
me and the missus, in her stylish frames, with all our kids and foster kids.... Shortly after this most of them went missing, a few were found buried under my nice patio in the garden, don't ask me why mate, caused me so much grief... me daughters must have had bad dreams and told coppers I was shagging them....
More trouble...
Bunch of ungrateful little bastards. But that isn't why I am embarrassed... Im embarrassed because I was conned into taking in a darkie...light skinned sure but a bloody nigger all the same... Ruined the family photo did that little coon. Why couldn't she be involved in stealing soundbars instead of making me look bad

(some of you awesome Americans and others might not get what I mean so google Fred West! 👍)

Last edited: