• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

are taking naps a sign of weakness???

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
So I used to take naps a lot. When I was on a anti depressant, while in the military, it got to be where I would take 2 naps a day.

So, this last year, I got into jump roping a insane amount, and I never take naps anymore. It's fucking crazy.

I think on New years eve I took like a 20 minute one but that was the 1st in like a month.

so am I better than most here?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Successful people are up at all hours of the night: Trump, Musk etc.

8 hours of sleep being necessary is a lie the Jews push so your guard is down for 1/3 of your life. Remember when the recommendation was 7 hours of sleep a night? Now they're pushing 9 hours a night. Soon they'll be saying you need to hibernate in the winter.

G

I smoke heroin & only sleep 4hours/night... but I'm a crazy person so not recommending it.

It all makes sense now.

58EBEF02-10BC-4935-B8A1-9C40FD4A2B7B.gif

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
It all makes sense now.

View attachment 90538
I thought everyone knew already... I do actually take breaks from it, but I'm a bit crazy at times so I need to attenuate things.

It's weird; I can't say I'm more creative/productive with or without, it's just different. I don't attach morality to personal drug use but I'd still ultimately like to be cool & chill in my own self unaided. Don't judge me.

G

I thought everyone knew already... I do actually take breaks from it, but I'm a bit crazy at times so I need to attenuate things.

It's weird; I can't say I'm more creative/productive with or without, it's just different. I don't attach morality to personal drug use but I'd still ultimately like to be cool & chill in my own self unaided. Don't judge me.

I’m not judging, just pulling your pud! 😌