• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are movie theaters gay hook up spots?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
One day I ditched work to watch that fuckin movie about the English people in the boats rescuing other English fags from the Germans. The one that had Tom hardy in it but he had no lines. He just flew a fucking plane.

I was there at the first showing pretty high. I thought I was the only person in the there. Oh Dunkirk was the movie. A dude came sat right next to me. He was fat as fuck maybe 25-28 total neck beard. He was wearing an American flag bandana the way white guys who sweat do.

He leaned in I thought he was going to ask me a question about the movie but he tried to make out with me. When I back up he said “my deepest apologies” got up and went to the other side of the theater. And sat next to a dude who looked like him but skinny.

When the movie was over he left with the skinny guy wearing a Star Trek shirt. Do fags use the early showings of movies to suck cock?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
You failed miserably, brotherman. You're supposed to assert dominance by making out with him and sticking your cock in his asshole. Walking away was a true virgin move.

In all seriousness, maybe you just look like a gay twink and give off fag energy? I've been a "pretty boy" my whole life. I just take male attention as a compliment and kindly turn it down. Gays have pretty good taste, to be perfectly honest witcha.

G

One day I ditched work to watch that fuckin movie about the English people in the boats rescuing other English fags from the Germans. The one that had Tom hardy in it but he had no lines. He just flew a fucking plane.

I was there at the first showing pretty high. I thought I was the only person in the there. Oh Dunkirk was the movie. A dude came sat right next to me. He was fat as fuck maybe 25-28 total neck beard. He was wearing an American flag bandana the way white guys who sweat do.

He leaned in I thought he was going to ask me a question about the movie but he tried to make out with me. When I back up he said “my deepest apologies” got up and went to the other side of the theater. And sat next to a dude who looked like him but skinny.

When the movie was over he left with the skinny guy wearing a Star Trek shirt. Do fags use the early showings of movies to suck cock?
‘Oh Dunkirk was the movie’

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
You failed miserably, brotherman. You're supposed to assert dominance by making out with him and sticking your cock in his asshole. Walking away was a true virgin move.

In all seriousness, maybe you just look like a gay twink and give off fag energy? I've been a "pretty boy" my whole life. I just take male attention as a compliment and kindly turn it down. Gays have pretty good taste, to be perfectly honest witcha.
Congrats on being a pretty boy I really mean that. I’m an okay looking guy. But def not a twink. I’m a bigger dude. Average height. But real large frame. Can afford to lose a few. Actually lost 75 pounds.. big chest shoulders arms back. Real strong so not a twink. But a lot of gay dudes have been trying to molest and fuck me since I was a small boy lol.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Congrats on being a pretty boy I really mean that. I’m an okay looking guy. But def not a twink. I’m a bigger dude. Average height. But real large frame. Can afford to lose a few. Actually lost 75 pounds.. big chest shoulders arms back. Real strong so not a twink. But a lot of gay dudes have been trying to molest and fuck me since I was a small boy lol.
Been in the same boat my whole life, brother. It feels good being a specimen among genetic trash.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Thanks haha. Up until a few years ago I was a skinny twinky looking guy. More masculine looking features than feminine but I could definitely see why I'd get hit on by guys. The good thing is that girls love it just as much as gay guys do. I started working out after college and put on some decent muscle mass, but I still have a baby face but also a decently chiseled jawline to make up for it. As much as I could pretend to hate it, I enjoy looking young and cute lol. I'm married to a woman so I'd just laugh off any comments of me being gay and assume that the person making such comments is a closeted homosexual projecting. I say "faggot" but when I do it literally means the same as "idiot" or "retard" in my brain. I genuinely have no contempt for homos at all, they're some of the nicest folks in the world.

In your case, I'd just brush off that incident as a one-off type of thing and take it as a compliment. Fuck him for trying to kiss you without your consent, but at least someone thought you were hot haha.
Dude I’d give up my wide frame and genetic muscular make up to be cute in a heart beat. I’ve gotten pussy from some really pretty girls in my life but it’s always been tons of fucking work. Growing up I got called ugly at least twice a week until I was in the 8th grade. Lol.

I’m genuinely curious, what’s it like to be hot?

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
CumiaPoodle has been diagnosed with AHBD: Adorable Huggable Boy Disorder.
Oh I definitely have lol. I’ve been offered more pussy than I deserve. I think it’s in part because I look really fucking mean and bored to death by women so they want to prove to themselves that they can get this caveman lookin nigga to fuck them.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
child you want rest stops
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_hole
Glory_hole_in_washroom_(155966507).jpg

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
On a kind of unrelated side note, the faggots on those incel forums are kind of right that being handsome gets you a lot of perks in life, especially from women in customer service positions. A compliment along with a little smile at the bank or at the grocery store will get me just about anything I want. But you don't have to be gigachad to get this either, a little genuine conversation goes a long way even if you look like a Cumia. They might not want to fuck you, but chicks dig friendliness.

I am incredibly antisocial. If I'm at a bar or at a restaurant, it makes me irrationally angry when people try and make small talk with me. I hate it.

I did really well on dating apps, when I was single. I basically had a routine that I did on nearly every date, like a comedian showing up to a club and doing the same set every night. It was completely inauthentic; I had zero interest in what my dates thought or how they felt, I was just grinding through my material for 90 minutes so that they would give me access to their vagina.

The other day I was reading some article from a stewardess, who was talking about how she decided to give out free drinks to passengers. And her entire criteria was basically "is this passenger nice to me? Does this passenger ask me how I am doing?"

It just seemed so bizarre to me. As someone who's antisocial, the last thing I want is for someone to ask me how my day is going, or what I think about the weather.