Are celebrities going insane because of Twitter?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?

On Twitter they make it obvious that they're dumber than normal people. Twitter's actually an equalizer because it shows how retarded everyone is.

Or are they going crazy because the Internet has shifted the game? I see those videos of those faggots singing Imagine and what not and I just see desperation to stay relevant. No one cares about those faggots anymore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Most celebrities are stupid, before social media they had teams to make sure people wouldn’t see them as stupid. Kind of like how the real “Celebrity Jeopardy” was always easy questions compared to the real show. Usually you’d only see celebrities be themselves when promoting something on late night TV which has always heavily produced depending on the celebrity.

Of course with social media it’s revealed just how stupid and ego driven these celebrities are. Now you’ve got PR staff that have to quit because the stress of cleaning up their clients messes from social media. The smart celebs stay off social media or just have a PR firm run their account to avoid them being stupid. But due to massive ego’s a majority of celebrities won’t allow someone else to run their social media.

P

potatopeeler63

It's melting everyones' brain, your avg. conSOOMer npc american spends all day shuffling between twitter, tiktok, instagram, fb, and snapchat from the minute they wake up to before bed.
I was with some normies recently and was shocked, they get notifications for every fucking app from local news to social media to espn EVEYR FUCKING TWO MINUTES. their brain is mush.
they cant form their own opinions because their opinions are formed for them by blue checkmarks

I have no socials besides burners to fuck with rick, and yes i am sharper (141iq folksh) because of it, the social media world can eat my latino ass

G

I think it was different when they were only seen or heard from rarely. You could only guess what they were like and what went on. Now you get Wonder Woman unironically singing on Instagram in her mansion to help the plebs through their tiny lives.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I believe studios use it as a metric to make casting decisions, which is why they all try to appeal to the lowest common denominator or just copy/paste the approved opinion of the day.

I probably would too if it meant a $25M role in a consoomer meme movie that gets my tax out of Rick's fat hands and back into my pocket.

It'll become irrelevant once it doesn't indicate success, whenever that is going to be.