Are any of the reddit rascals still spoiling wordle for fatso?

It should be sent to him every day from all of our different time zones (not just the Milwaukee rascals, I mean)... text, email, twitter, skywriting, smoke signals...
wordle.png

G

It should be sent to him every day from all of our different time zones (not just the Milwaukee rascals, I mean)... text, email, twitter, skywriting, smoke signals...

Twitter would be the best. Just post it to his timeline every night right after midnight EST when it resets (I think that's when it resets). It would be kind of pointless for him to post his "results" if the word itself was just below on his timeline.

G

If I saw one cartoon depiction of myself like this, I would either change my entire life or kill myself.
What's worse is it's based on a real picture. This fat fuck took a picture of himself on the subway in NYC, drool on his chin, and posted it on the Internet. He posted a real picture of himself like that and thought it looked good. Even when it was pointed out, he doubled down and said it was raining (it wasn't). So if a real live picture of yourself drooling isn't going to make you change, a cartoon won't.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
The next six words chalked on the side of Hooligans should do.