• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Archive for posterity when this shit is still going on.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Also add to list of demands: bring Trump to The Hague to stand trial for war crimes.

6A9CFBAF-B303-46F1-82FA-5A7F5F350B48.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah, I’m sure Putin will do that. You’ve spent the last 2 weeks building him up as a super villain but, I’m sure he’ll just cave into all those things. I’m sure a fat pig in MKE really has him afraid. You can’t even follow your own cape shit faggot tropes fatty.

Last edited:

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
16, dick about geopolitics and power plays, but I'd assume that those power elite people who could bring Putin down have their fates closely tied to his. So Patrick's decree to surrender Putin to international authorities might not be in their own best interest. Putin might also have some actual supporters. He has riches to give and there's always people willing to "sell their souls" or whatever.

Forum Clout
Pat. When Putin wins and installs his government there your demoncrat politicians and some rino neocons are going to be exposed for their crime hub in Ukraine and will face treason charges. When this happens you better man up and kill yourself mother fucker

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Yeah, I’m sure Putin will do that. You’ve spent the last 2 weeks building him up as a super villain but, I’m sure he’ll just cave into all those things. I’m sure a fat pig in MKE really has him afraid. You can’t even follow your own cape shit faggot tropes fatty.
Don't forget that he genuinely thought that he was responsible for Elon Musk taking some time off Twitter.