• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

April Rains Hate Thread

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
They stink, and I don't like them.

I have heard Kiwifarms user April Rains still uses checks at the supermarket, and holds up the line while filling it out.

I have heard Kiwifarms user April Rains slurps from a straw loudly, and hampered the enjoyment of others at the new Spider-Man : Home Alone 2 Lost in New York movie.

I heard Kiwifarms user April Rains thinks that the banana Runt is the best of the Runts.

What have you heard about Kiwifarms user April Rains?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains sat up front in the school bus so they could talk to the bus driver.

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains still listens to Howard Stern.

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains buys people Hot Topic gift cards for Christmas.

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains is lobbying for Sirius XM to resign Jim and Sam to a lofty contract.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I gotta think a troll with a moral compass is either a mole or a plant. April Rains sucks and their idea of trolling is like paying for your meal at Burger King and then driving by the window and yelling “suckers haha” as you drive away without getting your food. In other words April Rains sucks camel dicks as a troll.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains leaves tips at restaurants all in change.

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains responds to every anecdote with, "That's just like an anime I just watched!".

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains thinks that 2U is better than U2.

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains thinks that Jimmy Fallon is currently undergoing a "comedy Renaissance".

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains asks the clerk in front of you to check if they have it out back

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains youtube favorites are the basis for youtube's trending page

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains is the one that reports nudity on youtube

I heard that Kiwifarms user April Rains thinks that 2021 Netflix shows are better than early 2000s HBO.