• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently The Rock's father, Rocky Johnson was Joe Cumia levels of retarded

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
EX-WRESTLER AT CENTER OF FUROR OVER SEX ALLEGATIONS

A Cliff's notes of the article
-He was hired by this friend and business partner, the mayor to a $9/hour job in the recreation department
-he acts like a moronic shit head (groping female employees, talking about his junk in front of kid's, promiising his son would appear
-oh and inviting a 12 year old to play strip poker
-Uses the mayors name both to intimidate people but also references "Partying with two chicks" with the mayor. While he was nude
-The parks and rec director investigates him, and obviously finds he's a retarded nigger
-presents this information to the town administrator who demands she takes the mayors name out of the report
-a Shiticane ensues within areas of the government and the mayors chimps out on his behalf, firing several employees and suspending the parks and rec director
-he ultimately by stupid luck avoids prosecution because the girl is just embarrassed this gross old nigger has taken up so much of her time

There's a lot of details i'm missing that are hilarious. For example a male employee walked in on him getting blown in the back and this idiot went and complained to another employee about being interrupted. (actually when I think about it that sounds pretty badass)

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
9D987474-A35F-4C3F-A2F0-51BAFCA7584D.jpeg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I am glad they waited for him to die rather than the decade or so his son has been a huge name in Hollywood outside of the 20 years as a big WWE name to come forward.

Forum Clout
I am glad they waited for him to die rather than the decade or so his son has been a huge name in Hollywood outside of the 20 years as a big WWE name to come forward.
this article was from 2000, when it happened but it's not a huge publication so it probably didn't get picked up. Oh Also he was charged with rape in the late 80s, which is the real reason he didn't wrestle anymore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I figured something was off since they didn’t even try to bring him on TV for any storylines involving the Rock. They had cowboy Bob Orton on TV for years with his son but they never bothered to get Rock’s dad involved even though they kept mentioning he was the son of Rocky Johnson. That usually means they’re an unreliable mess like Marty Jannetty. They even kept putting Jimmy Snuka on tv well into the 2000s who had been long rumored to have killed his ex girlfriend.

Forum Clout
And yet they still made a tv show about The Rock as a kid very recently. Huh.
yuuup. and the narrative conveniently jumps around to avoid certain points in time...

I figured something was off since they didn’t even try to bring him on TV for any storylines involving the Rock. They had cowboy Bob Orton on TV for years with his son but they never bothered to get Rock’s dad involved even though they kept mentioning he was the son of Rocky Johnson. That usually means they’re an unreliable mess like Marty Jannetty.
yea he had alcohol problems, especially after his 2003 divorce

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
yuuup. and the narrative conveniently jumps around to avoid certain points in time...

yea he had alcohol problems, especially after his 2003 divorce
That’s what I figured, they could of used him for an angle like having some wrestler feuding with him attacking his father to make the storyline “personal” (they’ve done it before and he’s a wrestler so he could work something) but they would only mention his father was Rocky Johnson. Jake the Snake they would even bring out all fucked up once for an angle with Orton but Rocky Johnson was too much of a liability.

Forum Clout
That’s what I figured, they could of used him for an angle like having some wrestler feuding with him attacking his father to make the storyline “personal” (they’ve done it before and he’s a wrestler so he could work something) but they would only mention his father was Rocky Johnson. Jake the Snake they would even bring out all fucked up once for an angle with Orton but Rocky Johnson was too much of a liability.
might have been more his checkered personal history, including the rape accusation. They didn't want to tarnish the reputation/hurt the push of the Rock at a critical time if someone decided to dig these things up

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
might have been more his checkered personal history, including the rape accusation. They didn't want to tarnish the reputation/hurt the push of the Rock at a critical time if someone decided to dig these things up
Probably, somehow Jimmy Snuka killing his ex girlfriend in the 80s was swept under the rug until right before he died. By the time they got him to trial he was unfit to stand due to dementia. I always figured something was up with Rocky Johnson to not him on tv for some kind of TV angle, I figured he was dead for Vince not to use him!