• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apology thread to Jackie Motherfucking Singh

Forum Clout
Did she really tard wrangled the pig into silence?

1706768374035.png

ENHACE
1706768498368.png

CORROBORATE WITH THE MAINFRAME

1706768581493.png

She did it. The absolute madman has done the impossible. The swine whisperer

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
In what world does it make sense to insert yourself into something you know the Feds are actively investigating because you want to chase clout?

And then, they actually drop your name in a report and call you an amateur. She was so beyond useless that the Feds actually decided to specifically say that she had no impact on the investigation and arrest.

Not going to lie, it’s a good bit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The question is, how long can pat keep his mouth shut? I personally dont think he can make it through the weekend. The last thing pat is holding onto hope is that the customer list will have people that have been trolling him for years but it sounds like this kid might have been doing it all on his own. Im sure pat will apologize to all those people he has been trying to pin it on.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
The question is, how long can pat keep his mouth shut? I personally dont think he can make it through the weekend. The last thing pat is holding onto hope is that the customer list will have people that have been trolling him for years but it sounds like this kid might have been doing it all on his own. Im sure pat will apologize to all those people he has been trying to pin it on.
Remember when he stopped replying for like a week and people here freaked out?

Then he started replying to his protestors and deleting the tweets seconds after (only god knows why).

Then days later he was right back to prisoning stalkers 100s of times per day.

Any self control Pigger shows is temporary. He can’t stick to a plan longer than 2 weeks