• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anywhere that you can still say "fag" or "faggot" on the internet still?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
You literally cannot state facts about the holohoax, moon landing hoax, COVID, or anything else on basically any mainstream social media platform or forum. I am on a few forums for board games and some for boxing and you absolutely cannot say anything about COVID that challenges the (((accepted narrative))) without being instantly banned.

This place and a handful of small forums are the last bastion of free speech on the internet. Thanks to whoever keeps this place running.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
You literally cannot state facts about the holohoax, moon landing hoax, COVID, or anything else on basically any mainstream social media platform or forum. I am on a few forums for board games and some for boxing and you absolutely cannot say anything about COVID that challenges the (((accepted narrative))) without being instantly banned.

This place and a handful of small forums are the last bastion of free speech on the internet. Thanks to whoever keeps this place running.

Really? They're censoring the fake moon landing now? Come to think of it I guess I had a harder time looking for shit to show people last time I was thinking about it.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Thanks to whoever keeps this place running.
Snapping necks and cashing checks.

about-rahul-kumar.jpg

G

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=368;id=SeparateUnrulyJapanesebeetle;width=640[/MEDIA]

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Imagine being the guy whose job it is to censor “moon landing misinformation”. Wouldn’t want to offend those dead Aryans who worked on the space program 60 years ago. Plus the Soviet government would have a field day with it! No, better to censor faggoty documentaries about Kubrick putting subliminal messages in The Shining because there isn’t enough suspicion about the whole thing already.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Is it all just show?

have none of you really canceled your netflix, stopped logging onto reddit (if you were cool you were extensive alt-account perm-banned in 2019)?

do you really log into r/all and youtube front page on a confirmed google account?

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Is it all just show?

have none of you really canceled your netflix, stopped logging onto reddit (if you were cool you were extensive alt-account perm-banned in 2019)?

do you really log into r/all and youtube front page on a confirmed google account?
Only to click through and upvote the approved narrative. I then open an incognito tab(ever heard of it?) and browse under the pseudonym Rusty Shackleford.