• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone who can't see the value in these items as highly collectable is blinded by their emotions

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
UhyoVsZ.png

Forum Clout
"Trump playing cards!", pondered the dolt. "These babies are going to be worth a lot of money someday! I should buy a bunch of them before everyone else does! I am so smart!". Joe handed the Pakistani clerk a twenty dollar bill and couldn't resist the urge to begin babbling.

"I'll take three decks, please! Lotta people buying THESE babies, I bet! The collectible value is just so obvious!"

"Huh? What?" muttered the clerk as he handed Joe his change.

"Ten years, mint condition, a thousand a pack would practically be GIVING them away!" thought the moron, as he waddled back to his comical tiny car. "Soon I won't need my brother at ALL anymore!".

Forum Clout
Layla will steal them to sell for meth. I don't want to play fuckin' cards, bitch. You betta suck this dick. She's getting the meth from Uncle Anthony.
Another likely scenario: a few days after he dies, she leaves Joe's box of Trump "collectibles" at the curb with a sign that says "free". A few days later, she lugs them to the rented dumpster and lobs them in, right on top of his worthless guitars.